The Best Value Guarantee ensures that the price paid when combining our already low prices with the redemption of any loyalty currency (where applicable) will be better than the lowest publicly available market price of any other qualified seller. If at the time of Your purchase or within 24 hours after Your purchase our combined value is not better than the lowest publicly available market price of any other qualified seller, We will match the qualified seller’s lowest market price and credit Your account 110% of the price difference in the form of Rewards Credits. Such guarantee is subject to these Best Value Guarantee Terms.
1. Reporting a lower price claim.
You must have paid for your reservation in full and received a valid confirmation number from us in order to report a lower price claim. You must contact us within 24 hours after Your purchase or booking with us to make a claim under the Best Value Guarantee (“Claim”). The lower price must be available for purchase at the time You contact us, as determined solely by our customer service representatives. All qualifying purchases or bookings must be made using a valid credit card with a United States billing address.
2. What is considered a lower price?
The lower price must be for an identical product or booking as determined in our sole discretion. All product or booking details must exactly match the details of the product You purchased or booked through Us, for example the specific carrier or provider (including class of service), the specific hotel (including room type), the specific rental car company and vehicle class, the applicable refund policy, the dates and times of travel or service, the specific routings (for example, same stopovers), the specific merchandise, wine, golf, box office or other lifestyle product, and other purchase or booking details including cancellation policies.
1. Best Value Guarantee. Best Value Guarantee valid for up to 24 hours after booking. A lower price than our combined value must be found within 24 hours of booking, and verifiable proof is required of public availability of such lower price. If you find a price lower than our combined value by greater than one dollar and your request is approved, we will match that lower price and credit Your account 110% of the price difference in the form of Rewards Credits. You will be responsible for any change or cancellation fees. To verify a lower price, proof must be provided by calling Customer Service at 866-724-5190 and by providing advertisements or web site addresses as directed by the Our customer service representative. We reserve the right to determine the validity and authenticity of the proof provided.
2. Comparison of Products. The Best Value Guarantee applies only to identical products and must meet the exact match comparison criteria as outlined below. The Best Value Guarantee is only valid on prices advertised and offered to the general public. Further, the product for purchase must be in stock at the time of Claim. Products must meet an “Apples to Apples” comparison and all non-governmental processing, booking, or similar fees will be considered when analyzing the overall prices charged by third parties. Product prices must be advertised and available to the general public on an English language website. Websites that do not reveal the supplier or product details until after payment has been completed (including bidding websites) do not qualify. Best Value Guarantee does not apply to products requiring a call-back or on products offered on e-mails that are not advertised on public access websites, or otherwise available to the general public, on prepaid products that involve a voucher, or certificate, or on-board credit, or flash sales, or discount buying clubs or on products available on auction websites, or with discount offered to members who must meet specific criteria. The lower price must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (without reference to currency converters).
3. Published Online. The product price must be available to the general public online and must be accurate on an English-language website. For example, this does not include prices offered on other membership program websites, corporate discounts or prices, military prices, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices, prices obtained via auction or similar process, or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public or a pay in advance coupon promotion. The lower price may not come from a website where you call-in in order to get the price, or from an e-mail that You received. The price must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars. Lower prices do not include errors or mistakes.
4. Verification. All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Our customer service representatives. Nor will We verify any request that We believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or mistake or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
5. Limit. Each Member Account shall be limited to three (3) Best Value Guarantee Claims per calendar month, regardless of the number of members use the account. Any modifications, changes or cancellations made to an existing purchase or booking that has an associated Best Value Guarantee Claim will result in voiding of the Claim. Purchaser will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees.
6. Credit Issuance. Best Value Guarantee Rewards Credits shall be issued within fourteen (14) business days following your vacation (i.e., Accommodations, Cruises, and Worldwide Tours) and/or vacation add-on (i.e., Car Rentals, Activities, and Golf). Any cancellation or modification will void the approved claim and no Reward Credits shall be issued. We shall not be held liable to credit for claims that have been submitted due to rates that were displayed in error.
7. Changes. We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Value Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to You. The terms that are in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Best Value Guarantee. The failure to enforce any provision of these Best Value Guarantee Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
1. Stand-Alone Products. Best Value Guarantee for any stand-alone product purchased (for example, a hotel room or car rental) applies only to the exact same product purchased as stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + car package or any combination). Except as otherwise noted herein, the Best Value Guarantee only applies to the base cost, excluding taxes, service fees and government or other charges, of stand-alone hotel, resort, or car bookings.
2. Vacation Packages. Best Value Guarantee applies to Vacation Packages/Guided Vacations in any combination of any travel Products, Product descriptions, package inclusions and exclusions, all taxes, service fees and other charges will be included in determining whether You have found a comparable Product and lower rate/price.
3. Cruises. The Best Value Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise, not government fees, taxes, and port charges. In addition, the cost of additional items in your cruise booking, such as air or land components or excursions, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not subject to the Best Value Guarantee and shall not be considered in determining whether you have found a lower price. To qualify for the Best Value Guarantee on a cruise booking, you must have either paid in full or paid a non-refundable deposit on the booking. If you have made a non-refundable deposit, then any credit under the Best Value Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for your booked cruise. The lower price must be for identical cruise itinerary, ship, sailing date, and cabin category. Also, the Best Value Guarantee is not valid on prepaid prices that involve voucher, or certificate, or on-board credit, or on prices available on auction web sites, or on discount prices offered to members who must meet specific criteria. Group, charter, incentive, meeting, convention, package, or interline prices are excluded.
3. Air. Best Value Guarantee does not apply to any air travel.
Subject to all Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions herein, the Best Value Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the specific carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after the purchase.
1. Program Terms and Conditions; Conflicts. These Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions are subject to and incorporated into Your program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions and the Program Terms and Conditions, the Program Terms and Conditions shall prevail, control, and govern and the discrepancy will be resolved in the Our sole and absolute discretion.
2. Changes. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify, restrict availability or discontinue the Best Value Guarantee and to make changes to these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to You. The Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of the claim, will determine the eligibility under the Best Value Guarantee. The failure by Us to enforce any provision of these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision of these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Individuals agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
3. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or Us, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Arizona, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Arizona. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with this Best Value Guarantee will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and exclusively by arbitration to be held solely in Maricopa County, Arizona under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to its Commercial Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that either party fails to appear at any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/CLASS ACTION WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE BEST VALUE GUARANTEE, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE BEST VALUE GUARANTEE, OR ANY CLAIM, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3. Defined Terms. “We,” “Us,” and “Our” means Club Freedom, powered by Arrivia, Inc. (“Arrivia”). “You”, “Your”, “Member” and “Purchaser” means each active Club Freedom member who browses this site, shops for travel and/or purchases products and services marketed herein.
5. Arrivia is solely responsible for the administration of Best Value Guarantee.
We have sent password recovery instructions to your email.Log In
Did not receive the email? Check your spam folder or try another email address